Future Design Plans
So future plans include a 4th redesign of the site!
I've got about 4 notices of how the design sucks. Due
to time constraints, it will be some time before the
design is implemented. Please, if you have any suggestion
or complaint about this or the previous
me or post in the Boards!
Your opinion is very much appreciated! Also: I will
be posting previews of the future designs and asking
for your opinions via the Polls. Some things that will
be fixed in the next design:
- Abandoning of the background image. This, I am unsure
- Separating the sections to their own individual
designs. That's right. No more sharing of common designs
throughout the whole site. Each section will have
it's own design to signify the section's emphasis.
- Reducing the amount of images used per page. This
should also solve those bandwidth problems.
- Improving the Navigation. The current navigation
is too squeezed. Each section will have it's own style
- Restructure of the home pages. Currently every section
is using home.html as its home page, this will be
changed to index.html.
- Changing the guestbook image at the bottom to a
- Redesign of the main logo that you see at the splash
- Redesign of the interface for all sections (includes
the top title bars and borders)
- Reorganisation of Laughter HELL! sections as some
sections have too much.
- Renaming of the Ah Beng Sections to Singapore
- Numbering of Laughter HELL! Images (internal)
- Reorganisation of the display of downloads for the
games sections (like changing the image to a text
- More coming . . your suggestions will be added here
- Will I think you should first have a look at dynamicdrive.com.
and secondly for the menus, have a bar at the top
of the page (the very top) and have it just say catugories
like Games Jokes,ect and when the user movers the
mouse over it they pop down with nice long list of
stuff. Small Scripts that can do this are on dynamicdrive.com